Renovation Retrospective
Sooooooo, over the past couple of weeks I have been thinking about how I could work the renovation into this new blog endeavour of mine. I thought a Renovation Retrospective was in order. AND as I blog about each room's renovation, I will be decorating it in "real" time. You see, I am on a bit of a deadline, b/c we are hosting Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. I want the downstairs to be decorated and D-O-N-E! If you are anything like me, I need a little bit of motivation to get my bottom in gear, AND to make decisions.
At the beginning of each month I will declare a room to blog about...you will see it from the beginning to the designed finished product.
Here is the Room To-Do-list (in no particular order)
Dining Room
Living Room
Den
Study
Laundry
(the kitchen is pretty much finished...so I will include it in the dining room redo because they are attached)
Tomorrow will be the first room announcement.
This entry was posted on October 4, 2009 at 12:14 pm, and is filed under
renovation retrospective
. Follow any responses to this post through RSS. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment