Under a Pile...
![]() |
| The 2 munchkins at ski school...Miss Julia was so nice! |
I love getaways...and ours was a blast...the skiing was great...the kids learned to ski, and I got to ski with my husband in the morning and enjoy the hot tub to soothe the achey muscles in the evening...while the kids played in the pool (lifeguards in ski pants is definitely a new experience!)...we look forward to many more of these family excursions....
| I am sure the bare chested guy in the pic will appreciate me snapping a shot...so look beyond it to the sunset and view! |
But
I don't love the piles that come along with them when you get home. I do feel refreshed, don't get me wrong and we had a wonderful time....
it is just the PILES!!!! The UN-packing!!!! All of the DOG hair from me not sweeping every day! I have a policy of trying to leave the house clean, so that when we return it is nice....but I swear the dogs had a party when we were gone!
Anyway, I am making this short and sweet today, because I have quite a bit of unpacking and laundry to do.
Have a wonderful Monday.
BTW: I highly recommend Snowshoe Mountain, WV.
This entry was posted on October 4, 2009 at 12:14 pm, and is filed under
snowshoe,
vacation
. Follow any responses to this post through RSS. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Post a Comment