Sew HOT!
| Made from Dupioni Silk and Lawn Bias Tape that I had for a top that was never made. |
| The Back is a sample swatch from Robert Allan. |
| My signature, I never quite finish anything. Mommy duty called, but it still looks nice. |
t is so HOT here that going outside is miserable! I thought I would have a sew day...or couple hours yesterday. Since it is HOT, the children are inside, so my productivity level isn't exactly steller, but it made me happy, and it was just the punch of color my living room needed. As my daughter said. "Mommy does that pillow stand for Ophganorse":) Why, honey, yes it does!Feeling very inspired by this room.

Photographed for the cover of House Beautiful May 2010 issue.
Have a great, and hopefully not as hot as it is here day!
This entry was posted on October 4, 2009 at 12:14 pm, and is filed under
living room,
pillows,
sewing
. Follow any responses to this post through RSS. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment